Private Mediation Inquiries

If you are interested in proceeding and requesting service there is a $50.00 non-refundable case opening fee paid by the initiating party. 

Juvenile and Domestic Relations Court Referrals

Your case will be assigned an available mediator based upon when your case paperwork is received at our office from the court. Upon receiving paperwork, an orientation letter will be mailed to the address listed on the court paperwork. The orientation letter includes the mediator's contact information, information regarding mediation and your mediation session, and information about the 5 conflict response styles.

For District Court Cases referred on a DC-604 Order of Referral to Mediation - Custody, Visitation and Support Form there is service at no cost. Cases referred on a DC-400 Referral to Mediation Form used for all contested civil matters, the parties select a service provider and are responsible for the cost. 


Communication and Time:​ It can take 1-5 business days for us to receive paperwork from the court. We can provide general information immediately, but can't assign a mediator or assess your case until the paperwork is received so that the mediator has accurate information. Once we assign your mediator it can take 1-4 business days to get the paperwork to your mediator depending on logistics.  ​


We will gladly talk with you at no cost and provide general information. Please call our office at 540-552-1200.

If you get voicemail please leave a confidential message regarding your name, telephone number, the reason for your call and best time to reach you so that we can respond as quickly as possible.

© 2020 by Better Agreements, Inc. All rights reserved

Contact us at (540) 552 - 1200